Sunday, January 07, 2007

scary squirrel


Since a computer crash a while back cost me all my squirrel pics, I was spending this morning searching for good snaps of squirrels to use now that I've got photoshop again (woohoo).
That's when I found this creepy plastic squirrel with crazy red hypno eyes.
According to the Web site, it's available for purchase for $4. What a bargain.
Here's part of how they descibe this terrible trifle, "Our realistic-looking red-bellied tree squirrel is made of hollow plastic and measures 5 1/8 inches from nose to tail and 3 inches high to the tips of the ears. The body is moulded with a fur-like pattern and details that almost make it seem real."

Oddly enough, there's no mention of the zombie eyes which has already compelled me to order 5,283 of these little creatures.

7 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Newscoma said...

Your birthday is this month.
I think I have a budget conscious gift idea.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Newscoma said...

She has a rodent fetish, Scout.
Yikes.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger StephM said...

Wow...that is some fuh-reaky squirrel! Yes, very, very lifelike. I must have one to ward off evil visitors. Maybe I could put one at the entrance to the cemetary to protect Tracy from the zombie-rage.
Uh, no I haven't been drinking, it just really, really sounds like it!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Squirrel Queen said...

Just to let everyone know, I have retouched this photo in no way.
The raging red eyes are exactly as they are on the original.

And I'm not sure if this would ward off zombies or attract them.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger John H said...

really, no mention of those blood-red beady-ass eyes?

when's yer birthday, again?

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Newscoma said...

Isn't the zombierage only when Badger throws her drink at a tree near the cemetary.
I dig Zombies though, as long as they don't eat my brains.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger StephM said...

Yes, you're right...that's when the zombierage happens. Incidentally, I'm glad I wasn't the only one that heard that whole exchange because Mark thought I was making Beth's pagan ritual up. I was beginning to think it was a product of the sangria, but alas, newscoma heard it too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home