Friday, January 26, 2007

Birthday plus one


Yesterday was my birthday and it was a great one. Thanks to all who sent wishes, cards, e-cards and comments my way.
There were sausage and biscuits and ribs and cake and fried pickles and good beer. OK, the cake wasn't served with the pickles and beer, that came at a different time, but I enjoyed every bite and swallow of it all.
I spent time with both family and friends and missed all those who weren't able to visit with me on my big day.
At the rib place, Newscoma and I saw an elderly lady wearing a wig and sparkly red shoes that would make Dorothy from Kansas quite jealous. We could hardly contain our glee. At another table a woman with huge hair in a pink windsuit ate her entire meal while wearing dark wraparound sunglasses.
I talked about spirits and spectres and reincarnation while sharing spirits with another Stephanie.
Wish you all could have been there.
THANKS AGAIN and let's all make a date to hang out Jan. 25, 2008.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Lynnster said...

I'm all for celebrating it again, we'll do that up there or in Nashville or somewhere or another sometime soon. Any excuse to mix beer and birthday cake is a good one to moi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home